Hotel and Travel Information
323 E. Upper Wacker Dr.
PDMA Attendee Rate: $199/night (Classic Room Single/Double)
This special rate expires on Friday, October 13.
Transportation Options to the Swissôtel
- O'Hare International Airport is 17 miles from downtown and offers taxi service to downtown at rates ranging from $40-50. Midway International Airport is located 10 miles from downtown Chicago and offers another convenient travel option for visitors, with taxi rates ranging from $30-40.
- The Chicago Transit Authority serves both airports for easy and economical travel between downtown and Chicago neighborhoods using the 'L' train. The 24-hour CTA Blue Line connects directly to O'Hare and the CTA Orange Line connects directly to Midway.
- GO Airport Express provides shared ride services to all downtown hotels and many businesses. Pair fares and group discounts are available along with customized reservation portals for groups.
- Chicago is accessible via several major interstates and highways: I-90 (Kennedy Expressway), I-94 (Dan Ryan Expressway), I-55 (Stevenson Expressway), I-290 (Eisenhower Expressway), I-294 (Tri-State Tollway).
- Greyhound Lines, Inc. has five metro-Chicago locations, including two 24-hour stations and 20 express routes to major US cities.
- Megabus.com is a low-cost, express bus service offering city-to-city travel for as low as $1.
- Amtrak serves Chicago with about 50 trains arriving and departing daily. Amtrak offers more than 300 trains each day—at high speeds up to 150 mph—to more than 500 destinations.
- The South Shore Line services Chicago through Northern Indiana to the South Bend Airport.
Chicago is home to incredible architecture, a diverse food scene and midwestern hospitality. While you're in Chicago, there are plenty of top restaurants, nightlife, shopping, and museums to explore.
Explore the depths of the ocean at the Shedd Aquarium. Catch a fly ball at Wrigley Field. Take in a show at The Chicago Theatre. Ride the Ferris Wheel at Navy Pier. Chicago boasts some of the best cuisine, attractions, and entertainment in the U.S., including several of the top 100 restaurants in the country, the tallest building in the US, and one of the best orchestras in the world in the Chicago Symphony Orchestra.
From shopaholics and sports enthusiasts to thrill seekers and foodies, Chicago has something for everyone.